Kate Lind, J.D.
Kate is a Madison native and University of Wisconsin Law School graduate with a degree in Political Science. She focuses her practice in the areas of elections law, campaign finance compliance and business transactions.
Kate is the founder and President of Aspect Consulting LLC based out of Middleton, Wisconsin. Aspect is a political consulting firm specializing in campaign finance compliance and reporting. Kate has extensive experience advising candidate and party committees through the intricacies of state and federal campaign laws.
Kate is licensed to practice law in Wisconsin.
- Aspect Consulting LLC, President
- Kate Lind, J.D., Solo Attorney
- Republican Party of Wisconsin, Controller
- Committee to Elect a Republican Senate, Deputy Director
- Peterson Johnson & Murray, Law Clerk
- Jefferson County District Attorney's Office, Law Clerk
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D. 2006
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, B.A. Political Science, 2002
Originally, Andrew came to Madison to attend the University of Wisconsin for his undergraduate studies. While at UW, Andrew double majored in political science and legal studies. In addition, Andrew played football for the Badgers. As a member of the offensive line, Andrew appeared in 28 games while earning three varsity letters.
Andrew enjoyed living in Wisconsin so much during undergrad that he remained in Madison to attend law school. Now he is excited about the opportunity to reside and practice law in Wisconsin. When he is not practicing law, Andrew enjoys playing golf, traveling and attending Badger sporting events.
- Sports Advisors, Director of Operations
- Bauer & Bach LLC, Law Clerk
- United States District Court-Eastern District of Wisconsin, Judicial Intern
- Wisconsin Department of Justice, Legal Intern
- United States Attorney's Office-Eastern District of New York, Legal Intern
- Criminal Appeals Project, Frank J. Remington Center, clinical student
- Middle School Mock Trial Competition, mentor
- Legal Information Center, volunteer
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.S. in Political Science and Legal Studies
- Three Year Varsity Football Letterwinner
- Student-Athlete Academic Excellence Award Honoree
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- James E. Doyle Chapter, American Inns of Court
- State Bar Association of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
- Western District of Wisconsin Bar Association